How to conduct online exams in a Pandemic? How to make sure that a student passes an exam by himself and no one helps him? How to be sure that a student does not cheat or uses Google search or any third-party applications? How to control students' remotely and maintain academic integrity?
On a webinar we will explore how to ensure academic integrity using AI online proctoring solutions. We will tell you about the ways in which you can observe and control the behavior of examinees during online exams in universities and colleges using an online proctoring solution.
Date: 08 May 2020
Time: 10 am EDT
45 minutes - Presentation and demonstration of an online proctoring system based on artificial intelligence (AI solution for online proctoring) and with proctors.
15 minutes - Questions about using the online proctoring system.
At the webinar you will learn:
- Proctors - who are they?
- What is online proctoring?
- What does online proctoring technology “see”?
- On what types of exams can I apply proctoring solutions for online exams?
- How to do admission exams with proctoring and what difficulties?
- What are the pros and cons of the synchron / asynchron proctoring?
- Questions "and if the student does ...", then how do you see it?
- Is it possible to cheat online proctoring?
- How to integrate with LMS?
- Does an online proctoring app work from the browser?
- Is it possible to deploy the system inside the university?
- Which universities are already using similar technologies?
You can ask your questions on the topic of online proctoring, its integration into the LMS system you work with or discuss your own proctoring center with a white-labeled proctoring solution made specifically for your organization.
Most often, universities use online proctoring technology to monitor:
- Admission Campaigns
- Semester’s and final exams
- Conducting online competitions and olympiads
Date 08 May 2020
Time: 10 am EDT
Please go to the link to register for the Educational webinar "How to survive the exam session online?"